Shopware is a modern e-commerce platform connecting enterprise-level capabilities with flexibility. This platform is fully customizable and expandable with additional features or custom layouts. And, it’s also suitable for small and medium online companies. It allows them to implement a shop in a short time based on out-of-the-box features and ready-to-use plugins. You can find out about the platform on its website.
Koongo is happy to announce the implementation of full API integration for the Shopware 5 and Shopware 6 platforms.
Shopware is a German e-commerce platform that has been fully open-source since 2016. As a result, it’s gaining more and more market share in Europe. The number of active installations is also increasing enormously in the Netherlands.
This open-source platform focuses on the stimulation of customer experience. Shopware company started in 2000. Now, they have more than 80,000 happy customers.
The great thing about this solution is that the software is developed by the people who use it. As a result, the quality of the software is not only very high but also meets the highest requirements in terms of design and technology.
The owners themselves have the mission that every shop should have a personalized look, of which storytelling is an important part.
The solution is available in the following editions:
- Community Edition
- Professional Edition
- Professional Plus Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Version 5 has been created to deliver vast features and functionalities for e-commerce. Shopware AG has been steadily developing new solutions and upgrading this product for the past two decades.
The developers claim that using the correct Shopware 5 plugins can significantly increase your emotional purchases on your e-commerce store. Also, the customers will get vivid impressions of the products.
Advantages of version 5:
- Highly Intuitive & Easy To Use
- Convenient Personalization: Shopware 5 template system, Shopware 5 themes
- High-Tech Capabilities Of Shopware 5 API
- Fast Implementation
- Filtering System
- Open Source Code
- Convenient sub-shop hosting
When creating the roadmap of version 5, developers spent a lot of thought and effort making the platform suitable for high-quality work in ecommerce. After the release of version 6, customers get more complex but easy-to-manage programs. The Shopware developers are already working on the previous versions for a long time. They consider it the perfect answer to meet the rising challenges in the modern ecommerce industry.
In January 2020, the company released the first stable version of this platform. Within this time, many companies can already recognize this solution’s strengths and understand how it is better than its predecessor.
Advantages of version 6:
- Augmented Admin Panel
- Easy To Fill Quality Content
- New Tools Of SEO
- Find New Sales Channels
- Connect With International Markets
- Advanced Business Opportunities
Shopware 5 and Shopware 6: Differences
The company claims the new version has been developed using the most modern technologies. So, it makes this platform an ideal platform for ecommerce requirements. But first, let’s look at the differences between version 5 and version 6:
Version 6 comes with an all-new Symfony-based kernel which gives you a very high level of performance. API-first approach assumes that the integration capabilities of version 5 have been improved a lot. Also, it has better integration capabilities, which makes it more practical.
The admin panel is probably the most notable feature among the differences between version 5 and version 6. It has been developed from scratch using the Vue.js framework, which can replace even React and Angular in the future.
Version 6 comes with a Webpack builder. It is a static asset generator that has recently gained the most popularity among technology giants such as Airbnb, Adobe, and Slack.
If we go through the general impression of version 5 vs. 6, Shopware 6 surpasses Shopware 5. The core features in version 6 have been improved or reworked. Also, the developer did a lot of work on the bugs and removed many flaws. The paramount convenience of the new version is that interaction with potential customers has become more accessible.
Koongo’s Shopware integration
Koongo offers full integration for both Shopware 5 and 6. So, it supports the product data export to all Koongo’s channels. Thus, you can simply export your product data to those selling channels. In addition, Koongo takes care of regular data synchronization.
Also, order management is available for both Shopware 5 and 6. As a result, you can easily import the orders from the marketplaces below and handle them as your store orders.
- Zalando Connected Retail
- Zalando Partner Program
Koongo’s benefits for Shopware’s users
- Hundreds of sales channels. You can connect to more than 500 websites to compare prices, sales platforms, and affiliate channels.
- Process the orders in your store. Koongo transfers orders from the platform to your store, and your inventory will be automatically synchronized. This feature can be used with platforms like Miinto, eBay, Amazon, Idealo, Beslist.nl, Spartoo, Wish, Zalando, and Bol.com.
- Product data is always up to date. The API integration updates your product data on Koongo immediately and exports the data to all connected channels. You can also use the API integration with platforms like Amazon, Cdiscount.com, eBay, Bol.com, or Wish.com.
- Select specific products for each platform. Advanced filter options are available, and they will help you to select the right product group.
- Increase the popularity of your product using category mapping. Koongo category mapping helps to quickly map the categories of your store. Therefore your product can be recognized online and, consequently, you can get more customers.
- Enrich your product data. You can extract specific text from the product description and merge the product data. Easily adjust your product data with Koongo to meet all channel data requirements.
- Update product prices for each sales channel. You can also increase the product prices to cover sales or shipping costs.
- Intuitive interface. Koongo offers an intuitive interface for creating and optimizing product data.
In conclusion, all these features give your store the visibility it deserves and, as a result, to be successful in the market.
Start your free 30-day Koongo trial
Start your 30-day trial period with Koongo and enjoy Koongo for 30 days for FREE. In addition, you will have full access to the Koongo features for a month. And you will have complete assistance to help you with the setup.
If you have any problems, please write us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to help you.
Do you need some more information about the integration of Shopware? Check out our Shopware 5 or Shopware 6 integration manual and start to sell your goods.Continue reading →