Why should you sell on Beslist? Beslist is a price comparison site that operates mainly in the Netherlands where it was founded in 2005. Initially, its aim was to compare all products that could be available online based on their prices. However, the market strategies changed because the prices of the products became very similar online. Therefore Beslist had to modify its purpose and decided to become an online shopping center.
Beslist has over 25 million products with 10000 sales per day with a 2% conversion rate every 500,000 visitors. So the numbers are pretty good considering that Beslist operates mainly in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Benefits of Selling on Beslist Marketplace
Beslist has a high Click Through Rate (CTR) that usually sits between 0.7 and 6.9%. This kind of CTR can positively affect the traffic to your store because it is particularly high. Of course it also depends on other factors like the type of products that you sell and the keywords that you use.
Beslist helps the consumers to buy online finding the products they desire at the lowest available cost. Hence, if you sell on Beslist your customers can find your shop and choose you, among other shops, depending on a product, compare prices, delivery times and reviews.
Things to consider if you sell on Beslist
- You need to be on Beslist if you sell in the Netherlands and Belgium because Beslist works mainly in those countries.
- Beslist website is only available in the Dutch language.
- Before using the Beslist platform, you will need to sign up for an account with but you can do that only via phone or email.
What can I sell on Beslist marketplace?
There is a wide range of products that you can sell on Beslist. Buyers can quickly and easily compare over 15 million products across more than 6000 shops based on price, payment options, labeling, and delivery. The category range is quite wide from clothes to cars to home accessories, therefore, a consumer has plenty of choices.
Why selling on Beslist with Koongo is beneficial?
Koongo is fully integrated with the Beslist marketplace. It has recently implemented an API solution to integrate any store platform with Beslist. Your product prices, stock level, and new products will be synchronized, by API in real-time. It is possible to have all your orders replicated within your store and Koongo automatically as well. Koongo also offers an Order Synchronization feature between Beslist and Koongo for Shopify, Magento, and CCV Shop platforms. You can fulfill the orders from a single management point (shipment, tracking, returns, invoices) without accessing Beslist to handle any incoming order.
Koongo keeps your data always up to date with an unbeatable update frequency both for products and orders to automatically update any modification is made to your store. You will have the chance to adapt your offers, product, and shipping prices before other merchants. In this way, you will always offer the best possible deal.
Other advanced features from Koongo
- Advanced filtering features: You can filter almost everything to export only what you need. From product attributes to specific keywords. If you use Koongo, you can use all your attribute data for advanced filtering purposes.
- Category mapping: You can map your existing categories with the ones provided by Beslist marketplace
- Transformation features: You can edit and transform all your catalog attribute information and data using the Koongo in-built transformation tool. The currency conversion and exchange rate tool, the extended conditional tools, the advanced attribute edition, and the use of regular expressions to perform a product price uplift or attribute edition automatically will definitely improve your data feed quality
- API connection: It keeps all your catalog information updated, product prices customized. It also manages orders automatically and effortlessly from your Store or Koongo platforms.
Sign Up for Free Now
As you may know, Koongo offers full support for more than 500 marketplaces and selling channels worldwide, including Beslist. You won’t regret giving Koongo a chance. It fully supports any existing platform from Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, CCV Shop, Lightspeed, WooCommerce to any 3rd party Custom Platform. You just need to sign up to check how Koongo is capable to improve and boost your sales. There’s no risk associated, 30 days Free Trial period is available.Continue reading →