Firstly, have you ever heard about a Miinto marketplace? Well, in case you do not live in Northern European countries you probably did not. You will be soon aware of its existence due to its ongoing internationalization. Miinto already works in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, the United Kingdom, Germany, Finland, Spain, France, Italy, and Switzerland.
Miinto is one of Europe’s largest fine fashion e-commerce platforms founded 10 years ago in Denmark. With more than 400.000 products and 5.000 brands receiving around 2 million unique monthly visitors. More than 1.800 independent European fashion stores are on the Miinto platform. Miinto provides the broadest selection of fine clothes for women, men, and children. Miinto also has available a wide selection of sportswear and accessories.
Benefits of selling on Miinto
Miinto is not an ordinary webshop as many that you could find online. It is a fashion collective created by fashion lovers for all the consumers who demand a high level of service and personal online experience similar to the one found in traditional fashion boutiques.
The platform Miinto does not believe in fashion by algorithm, standards, and streamlining. Miinto is a community of real people who have a strong connection because of their love for fashion.
Hundreds of shop owners, all passionate and proud about their stores and product assortments, are eager to add their personal touch to every order in order to make the shopping experience truly social and personal.
The Miinto concept is based on collaboration with shop owners and brands. They offer the opportunity to go online and expand your markets while benefiting from Miinto’s digital marketing and technical expertise. Miinto marketplace works with skilled in-house specialists in IT, digital marketing, and customer experience to build an inspiring shopping experience. Therefore its customers benefit from a varied and extensive product selection conveniently gathered in a single place. In this way, retail stores can reach new segments and therefore sell more of their inventory.
Things you need before starting the enrollment process:
- You need a valid VAT/TAX code to open a business account with Miinto
- Your products need to specify the size, color, and gender
- You need to provide image packshots with a white background (only in JPG format)
Things to consider when selling on Miinto:
- You pay a commission as you sell, plus a flat monthly subscription fee. (Sellers have free access to the Miinto marketplace and its resources with the possibility to upload an unlimited number of products with no commitment required.)
- Shops have access to a large number of loyal customers (around 2 million/monthly). They are mainly located in Northern Europe and Poland but expanding to more European countries soon; it’s a great way to expand your e-commerce business in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Poland, the Netherlands, Belgium, and Switzerland.
- Sellers have access to Miinto product statistics and customer information to better identify opportunities, adjust product pricing to gain competitiveness, or increase sales using marketing campaigns, daily deals, or special discounts on products.
What can I sell on Miinto?
Miinto has more than 2 million/monthly unique visitors and a large number of active users always looking for the finest fashion items. All types of clothing products are welcome on Miinto, from jackets, jerseys, t-shirts, pants, trousers, and suits to bags or underwear.
There are some best practices to sell on Miinto that will definitely help you grow your business in this marketplace.
- Try to set the product prices at a competitive level
- Ensure your high-quality product data with multiple images, accurate product titles, descriptions, and most importantly EAN/GTIN codes.
Why is selling on Miinto with Koongo beneficial?
Miinto’s integration with Koongo is an excellent selling channel for fine fashion merchants. From now on your product prices, stock levels and new products will be synchronized in real-time. Koongo keeps your data up to date with an unbeatable product update frequency in order to automatically collect any data modifications made in your store. You can adapt your offers, and assortment before other merchants in order to offer the best possible deal.
Koongo is offering an order management service for Miinto users. You can manage all order details such as confirmations, shipping, tracking, and cancellations directly from your e-commerce platform. Koongo offers the possibility to activate the order Auto-Acceptance or just manually manage them from your Koongo or Miinto account. It’s important to understand Miinto’s specific order transfer between all Miinto merchants. The same order might be offered to multiple merchants and it is finally assigned to the merchant who accepts the order in the first place. That’s why Koongo always suggests enabling the order Auto-Acceptance. So, merchants can receive as many orders as possible. In the case of activating the order Auto-Acceptance, orders will be accepted in real time only if the product is in stock and the order product price is equal to or higher than the product price listed in your e-commerce store.
Additionally, selling on Miinto with Koongo is offering other advantages such as:
- Advanced filtering features: You can filter almost everything to export only specific products. From product attributes to specific keywords.
You can use all your attribute data with advanced filtering purposes on Koongo
- Miinto category mapping: You can map your existing categories to the ones provided by the Miinto marketplace in a few clicks
- Transformation features: you will be able to edit and transform all your catalog attribute information and data thanks to Koongo’s in-built transformation tool. The currency conversion and exchange rate, conditional rules, advanced attribute combination, and edition or the use of regular and mathematical expressions will definitely improve your data feed quality with no need to alter your store settings.
- The API connection will keep all your catalog information updated effortlessly.
As you may know, Koongo is offering full support for more than 500 marketplaces and selling channels worldwide, including Miinto. You won’t regret giving Koongo a chance. It fully supports any existing e-commerce platform from Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, CCV Shop, Lightspeed, and WooCommerce to any Custom Platform. You just need to sign up to check how Koongo is capable to boost your sales. There’s no risk associated, 30 days Free Trial period is available.
For more details, you may check the Miinto integration manual or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you with your Miinto integration.