Would you like to sell on Wish.com? Then, read the following article. You’ll get useful information on how to start selling on one of the funniest online marketplaces.
Firstly, what is Wish.com? And what is it for?
It has been the 2018 revolutionary application and e-commerce platform to buy and sell online. And it’s growing exponentially. You’ll find almost everything, from mobile phones to clothing at a very low price. Wish.com is based in San Francisco (California) and it’s a US marketplace. However, it’s famous for selling “Made in China” quality products at an affordable price.
What are the benefits to sell on Wish.com Marketplace
Wish.com interface is quite different from the other marketplaces. They’ve embraced the gamification concept to offer a very genuine shopping experience with plenty of gaming elements all around the site. The “Shopping Made Fun” leitmotiv could not be more appropriate. Besides all that, other features also make Wish.com marketplace interesting to increase your sales, for instance:
- Sellers Pay as they Sell with no Flat Fees involved: Sellers have free access to the Wish.com marketplace and its resources. Sellers pay just a commission when they sell a product. It’s simple, you do not have to pay if you do not sell your products.
- Sellers have access to a huge number of mobile shoppers: It’s a fantastic way to expand your m-commerce business. Full access to the Wish mobile app is granted as well. There’s no need to create a specific app to explore the m-commerce possibilities.
- Sellers have access to the Wish.com product targeting functionality: It helps you to better identify potentialities and business possibilities within your existing product category.
Things to consider if selling on Wish.com
In case you’d like to start selling on Wish.com, it’s important to have a look at their restrictions:
- In case you’d like to offer branded products, you’ll need to be an Authorized Seller with an agreement or authorization letter from the trademark owner that will be required by Wish.com.
- You need to be selling new products, neither used nor refurbished products. Only brand new products can be listed in the marketplace.
- However, it’s not a recommended marketplace to offer high-end or luxury products as Wish.com is known to offer quality products at an affordable price.
What can I sell on Wish.com marketplace?
In case those restrictions are not affecting your business, you’ll be glad to know that Wish.com has more than 300 million active users seeking almost everything from electronic gadgets, mobile phones, all kind of fashion and clothing, babies accessories, furniture, decoration, bags, and many other products. Therefore, it has great potential to make your store sales grow with barely any risk as Wish.com is not working with seller flat fees. Most importantly, you pay only after you sell your product.
In addition, there are some best practices to sell on Wish.com that will definitely increase your sales and expand your impression rates, for example:
- Offer affordable worldwide shipping options to your customers.
- Set up product prices as low as possible with MSRP information.
- Promote your products with item images, selections and keywords.
- Include some products under “Wish Express”.
Why is it beneficial to sell with Koongo?
Koongo has recently implemented an API solution to integrate your store with Wish.com. Therefore, from now on your product prices, stocks level and new products will be synchronized effortlessly, in real-time, by the means of API. Your data will be always up to date and automatically modified once any change is made in your store. You’ll have the chance to adapt your offers, product, and shipping prices before other merchants to offer always the best possible deal.
Koongo offers the order management service for Wish.com users. You can manage all order details such as confirmations, shipping, tracking, and cancellations directly from your e-commerce platform.
Additionally, selling on Wish.com with Koongo offers many other advanced features such as:
- Advanced filtering features: You can filter almost everything to export only what you need. From product attributes to specific keywords. With Koongo, all your attribute data can be used with filtering purposes.
- Category mapping features: You can map your existing categories with the ones provided by the Wish.com marketplace. Always up to date category structure in order to include your products under the appropriate category.
- Transformation features: You will be able to edit and transform all your catalog attribute information and data thanks to Koongo in-built transformation tools. The currency conversion and exchange rate tool, the extended conditional tools. The advanced attribute edition and the use of regular expressions to perform a product price uplift or attribute edition automatically will definitely improve your data feed quality and save you countless hours of work.
- Modify product prices for each selling channel. Increase your product prices to cover the selling fees of the marketplace or the shipping costs.
- Monitor your product performance. You have an accurate product performance overview using the Koongo-Google Analytics integration. You can easily work on the most profitable products for each selling channel and get rid of the losers.
As you may know, Koongo is offering full support for more than +500 marketplaces and selling channels worldwide, including Wish.com. Hence, you won’t regret giving Koongo a chance. It fully supports any existing platform like Shopify, Magento, Magento 2, Prestashop, CCV Shop, Shoplo, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Lightspeed. You just need to sign up to check how Koongo is capable to boost your sales. There’s no risk associated, 30 days Free Trial period, and a full money-back guarantee.
For more details, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to help you with the Wish.com integration.Continue reading →