The PrestaShop order sync allows you to manage your Amazon, eBay, idealo, Bol, Beslist, Miinto, or Wish marketplace orders directly in your store backend.
Koongo imports your marketplace orders into your PrestaShop store. And it syncs your inventory automatically. Your marketplace orders are listed next to your PrestaShop orders. You can manage them just like your regular ones.
How does PrestaShop order sync work?
The PrestaShop order management performs all order-related actions directly in your Prestashop store. This means that Koongo transfers your marketplace orders information directly into your store backend. And syncs your inventory.
Once you fulfill a marketplace order in your store, Koongo sends a specific order tracking number back to your marketplace account.
Online marketplaces Koongo supports
For more details, please check marketplace integration manuals below:
- Amazon order management
- eBay order management
- Beslist.nl order management
- Bol.com order management
- idealo order management
- Miinto order management
- Wish order management
9 Koongo benefits for PrestaShop users
- One place, limitless possibilities. Sell your products on global marketplaces directly from your PrestaShop store. Connect any of 500+ comparison websites, online marketplaces, and affiliate platforms supported by Koongo
- Process orders in your store. Koongo transfers marketplace orders into your store. And it syncs your inventory automatically. Then, Koongo sends order tracking numbers back to the marketplace
- Product data is always fresh. The API integration refreshes your product data on Koongo in a matter of minutes. Right after that, Koongo exports updated data to all connected channels
- Select specific products for each marketplace. Advanced filtering options help you to select just the right group of products for each selling channel
- Increase your product ranking by using marketplace categories. Koongo category mapping helps you to easily map your store categories to a marketplace category tree
- Monitor your product performance. Koongo-Google Analytics integration gives you an accurate product performance overview. So, you can select just profitable products for each selling channel. And thus, you can get rid of losers
- Enrich your product data. Extract a specific text from the product description or merge your product data. Adjust your product data easily with Koongo. And fulfill all channel data requirements
- Modify product prices for each selling channel. Increase your product prices to cover marketplace selling fees or shipping costs
- Design your CSV, TXT, or XML feed. Create your own custom product feed with the Custom Channel Layout template
Are you already using the Koongo service? We’ll migrate your account
Are you already using the Koongo service for Prestashop? Just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ll migrate your Koongo account to the new Prestashop integration.
Start 30-day Koongo FREE trial now
Start Koongo trial period now. And enjoy Koongo for 30 days for FREE. You get full access to Koongo functionality. And full support coverage.
If you get stuck with anything, just let us know at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to assist you.
Need more details about PrestaShop integration? Check our PrestaShop integration manual.Continue reading →