Koongo released Koongo as a service for Magento 2 platform. It allows you to use automatic product and order synchronization functionality for various online marketplaces. Like eBay, Miinto, idealo, Amazon, Beslist.nl or Bol.com.
Koongo service is compatible with all Magento 2.x versions, both Community and Enterprise Edition.
How Magento 2 order management works
The order management helps you to perform all order-related actions directly in your store backend. This means Koongo transfers your marketplace orders to your store backend. And syncs your inventory automatically.
You can fulfill your marketplace orders directly in your Magento. The order tracking number is sent back to your marketplace account once it is filed in your store.
For the Magento 2 platform, Koongo offers two possible solutions – Koongo Connector and Koongo service. You can use one of the solutions or combine both solutions together.
How to activate Magento 2 order sync
Order sync for eBay, Miinto, idealo, Amazon, Beslist.nl or Bol.com marketplaces can be activated under the Koongo service for Magento 2.
Please check related marketplace manuals below for more information:
- Amazon – Magento 2 order management
- eBay – Magento 2 order management
- Beslist.nl – Magento 2 order management
- Bol.com – Magento 2 order management
- idealo – Magento 2 order management
- Miinto – Magento 2 order management
Check Koongo service main features for Magento 2
- One place, limitless possibilities – sell on global marketplaces from one place. Connect your store to any of 500+ product comparison websites, online marketplaces, and affiliate platforms worldwide from Koongo
- Process orders in Magento 2 – Koongo transfers marketplace orders to your store and syncs your inventory automatically. It also sends tracking numbers back to the marketplace. Available for Amazon, eBay, Miinto, idealo, Bol.com, and Beslist.nl
- Product data is always fresh – API integration refreshes your product data on Koongo in a matter of minutes. Koongo exports updated data to all connected marketing channels
- Select specific products for each marketplace – advanced filtering options help you to select just the right group of products for each marketing channel
- Increase your product ranking by using marketplace categories – category mapping helps you to easily map your store categories to a marketplace category tree
- Monitor your product performance – Google Analytics integration gives you an accurate product performance overview. It helps you to select profitable products for each marketing channel and get rid of losers
- Enrich your product data – extract a specific text from the product description or merge your product data. Adjust your product data easily with Koongo and fulfill channel data requirements
- Modify product prices for each selling channel – increase product prices to cover marketplace selling fees or shipping costs
- Create dynamic Text Ads – generate product feeds for Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
- Design your CSV, TXT or XML feed – create your custom product feed with the Custom Channel Layout template. You can submit the feed as a URL link or use an FTP submission
- Convert your product prices – use Koongo automatic currency converter to export your product price in different currencies. Currency exchange rates are updated twice a day
Not using Koongo yet? Start your 30-day free trial
Start your Koongo trial period now. And enjoy Koongo for 30 days for free. With full access to Koongo functionality and full support coverage.
You have plenty of time to test Koongo and see what profit you make on each marketing channel. If you get stuck with anything, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to assist you. For more details about integration please check Magento 2 integration manual.
Marketing channels we integrate with
Check some of the marketing channels we offer. All supported channels are listed at https://www.koongo.com/channels
2dehands.be – Amazon – Atosho.com – Beslist.nl – Bol.com – Bing Ads – Cdiscount.com – Coolshop – Criteo – eBay – Daisycon – Facebook Ads – Fnac – Fruugo – Glami – Google Ads – Google Shopping – Idealo – Heureka – Kelkoo – Marktplaats.nl – ManoMano – Miinto – Newegg – Pixmania.com – PriceGrabber – Pricerunner – Pricesavvy – Rakuten – Spartoo – Shop.com – ShopAlike – Shopmania – ShopStyle – ShopWiki – Shopzilla – Stylight – Storesquare.be – Tradedoubler.com – Trendsales – Twenga – Webgains – Wish.com – Zbozi.czContinue reading →