We are happy to announce order management for Lightspeed e-commerce platform. Order synchronization enables you to perform all order-related actions directly in your Lightspeed backend. You can process marketplace orders just like your regular Lightspeed orders. Order management helps you to develop a more responsive logistics chain and saves you plenty of time when shipping your parcels.
Koongo order management is implemented for eBay, Miinto, Amazon, Beslist.nl, and Bol.com marketplaces.
How Lightspeed order management works
Your marketplace orders are transferred via Koongo into your Lightspeed store automatically. The inventory is updated within a few minutes. After you complete order fulfillment, the order tracking number is sent back to the specific marketplace automatically.
Activate order management, fixed price is applied
Koongo synchronizes orders for many online sales platforms such as eBay, Miinto, idealo, Amazon, Beslist.nl, Wish, or Bol.com.
- Amazon order management
- eBay order management
- Beslist.nl order management
- Bol.com order management
- idealo order management
- Miinto order management
- Wish order management
Not using Koongo yet? Start your 30-day free trial
Start your Koongo trial period now. And enjoy Koongo for 30 days for free. With full access to Koongo functionality and full support coverage. You have plenty of time to test Koongo and see what profit you make on each marketing channel. If you get stuck with anything, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be happy to assist you.
For more details about Koongo – Lightspeed integration please check Lightspeed integration manual.
Our main features can make your life easier
- One place, limitless possibilities – sell on global marketplaces from one place. Connect your Lightspeed to any of 500+ product comparison websites, online marketplaces, and affiliate platforms worldwide from Koongo
- Process orders in Lightspeed – Koongo transfers marketplace orders to your Lightspeed and syncs your inventory automatically. It also sends tracking numbers back to the marketplace. Available for Amazon, eBay, Miinto, Bol.com, idealo, Wish and Beslist.nl
- Product data is always fresh – API integration refreshes your product data on Koongo in a matter of minutes. Koongo exports updated data to all connected marketing channels
- Select specific products for each marketplace – advanced filtering options help you to select just the right group of products for each marketing channel
- Increase your product ranking by using marketplace categories – category mapping helps you to easily map your store categories to a marketplace category tree
- Monitor your product performance – Google Analytics integration gives you an accurate product performance overview. It helps you to select profitable products for each marketing channel and get rid of losers
- Enrich your product data – extract a specific text from the product description or merge your product data. Adjust your product data easily with Koongo and fulfill channel data requirements
- Modify product prices for each selling channel – increase product prices to cover marketplace selling fees or shipping costs
- Create dynamic Text Ads – generate product feeds for Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
- Design your CSV, TXT or XML feed – create your custom product feed with the Custom Channel Layout template. You can submit the feed as a URL link or use an FTP submission
- Convert your product prices – use Koongo automatic currency converter to export your product price in different currencies. Currency exchange rates are updated twice a day
Marketing channels we integrate with
Check some of the marketing channels we offer. All supported channels are listed at https://www.koongo.com/channels
2dehands.be – Amazon – Atosho.com – Beslist.nl – Bol.com – Bing Ads – Cdiscount.com – Coolshop – Criteo – eBay – Daisycon – Facebook Ads – Fnac – Fruugo – Glami – Google Ads – Google Shopping – Idealo – Heureka – Kelkoo – Marktplaats.nl – ManoMano – Miinto – Newegg – Pixmania.com – PriceGrabber – Pricerunner – Pricesavvy – Rakuten – Spartoo – Shop.com – ShopAlike – Shopmania – ShopStyle – ShopWiki – Shopzilla – Stylight – Storesquare.be – Tradedoubler.com – Trendsales – Twenga – Webgains – Wish.com – Zbozi.czContinue reading →