We are happy to announce marketplace order synchronization for WooCommerce platform. Order sync feature enables you to perform all order-related actions directly in your store backend. You can process marketplace orders just like those from your store. You can connect your orders to your information system and your logistics partners. It helps you to develop a more responsive logistics chain and saves you plenty of time when shipping your parcels.
Koongo synchronizes orders for many online sales platforms such as eBay, Miinto, idealo, Amazon, Beslist.nl, Wish, or Bol.com.
Koongo imports marketplace orders into your store and updates your inventory in real-time. After you complete order fulfillment, the order tracking number is synced automatically back to the related marketplace.
Activate your order synchronization
Activate order sync feature by connecting your Koongo account to the selected marketplace. Check related marketplace manual below for more information:
- Amazon order management
- eBay order management
- Beslist.nl order management
- Bol.com order management
- idealo order management
- Miinto order management
- Wish order management
Not using Koongo yet? Start your 30-day free trial
Start your trial period now. And enjoy Koongo for 30 days for free. With full access to Koongo functionality. And full support coverage. You have plenty of time to test Koongo. And see what profit you make on each selling channel. If you get stuck with anything, just let us know at email@example.com. We’ll be happy to help you.
Check WooCommerce manual for integration details.
Problems Koongo can solve
There may be some problems you’re dealing with which Koongo can solve.
- Be where your customers are – reach potential customers on global marketplaces. Increase sales and your store traffic
- Automatic order synchronization – manage all your orders in your store backend. Koongo imports marketplace orders into your WooCommerce store and syncs your inventory automatically
- Save you time and effort – use pre-mapped product feed templates. And map your store attributes to selling channel attributes. No technical knowledge is needed. If you need any help, just ask us
- Regular data synchronization – Koongo exports your store data on a regular basis. Your data are always fresh on all connected selling channels
- Be in charge – modify easily your product feeds. Increase product price or exclude specific categories to see an immediate impact on your sales
Our main features save you time and make your life easier
- One platform, limitless possibilities – manage selling on global markets from one place. Connect any of 500+ comparison websites, marketplaces, social and affiliate channels worldwide from Koongo
- Handle orders in your store – Koongo transfers marketplace orders to your store and syncs your inventory every 15 minutes. Then, it sends tracking numbers back to the marketplace. Available for Amazon, Miinto, Bol.com, and Beslist.nl
- Data on Koongo is always up-to-date – API integration refreshes your store data on Koongo every 30 minutes. Then, Koongo exports updated data to all connected selling channels
- Select specific products for each marketplace – advanced Koongo filtering options help you to select just the right group of products for each selling channel
- Increase your product ranking by using marketplace categories – category mapping helps you to easily map your store categories to a marketplace category tree
- Monitor your product performance on each channel – Google Analytics integration gives you an accurate product performance overview. It helps you to select profitable products for each channel and get rid off losers
- Enrich your product data – merge attributes together or extract a specific text from the product description. Adjust your product data easily with Koongo and fulfill channel data requirements
- Modify product prices for each selling channel – increase product prices to cover marketplace selling fees or shipping costs
- Create dynamic Text Ads – generate product feeds for Google Ads and Bing Ads campaigns
- Design your CSV, TXT or XML feed – create your own product feed with the Custom Channel Layout template. You can submit the feed as a URL link or use an FTP submission
- Convert your product prices – use Koongo automatic currency converter to export your product price in different currencies. Currency exchange rates are updated twice a day
Selling channels we integrate with
Check some of the selling channels we offer. All supported channels are listed at https://www.koongo.com/channels
2dehands.be – 2ememain.be – Affili.net – Amazon – Atosho.com – Beslist.nl – Billiger – Bizrate – Bol.com – Bing Ads – Cdiscount.com – Coolshop – Ciao – Cleafs.com – Criteo – eBay – Daisycon – Facebook Product Ads – Fashionchick – Fnac – Fruugo – Glami – Google Ads – Google Shopping – Idealo – Heureka – Kelkoo – Marktplaats.nl – ManoMano – Miinto – Newegg – Pixmania.com – PriceGrabber – Pricerunner – Pricesavvy – Rakuten – Scoupz – Spartoo – Shop.com – ShopAlike – Shopmania – ShopStyle – ShopWiki – Shopzilla – Stylight – Storesquare.be – Tradedoubler.com – Tradetracker – Trendsales – Twenga – Yatego – Webgains – Wish.com – Zbozi.czContinue reading →