Are you interested in selling on Wish.com? Then, read the following article. You’ll get useful information on how to start selling on one of the funniest online marketplaces.
What is Wish.com? What is it for? It has been the 2018 revolutionary application and e-commerce platform to buy and sell online. And it’s growing exponentially. You’ll find almost everything, from mobile phones to clothing at a very low price. Wish.com is based in San Francisco (California) and it’s a US marketplace. However, it's famous for selling “Made in China” quality products at an affordable price.
Benefits of Selling on Wish Marketplace
Wish.com interface is quite different from the other marketplaces. They’ve embraced the gamification concept to offer a very genuine shopping experience with plenty of gaming elements all around the site. The “Shopping Made Fun” leitmotiv could not be more appropriate. Besides all that, other features also make Wish marketplace interesting to increase your sales:
- Sellers Pay as they Sell with no Flat Fees involved: Sellers have free access to Wish marketplace and its resources. Sellers will be just charged a commission when a product is sold. It’s simple, no payment is needed if no sales are coming.
- Sellers have access to a huge number of mobile shoppers. It’s a fantastic way to expand your m-commerce business. Full access to the Wish mobile app is granted as well. There’s no need to create a specific app to explore the m-commerce possibilities.
- Sellers have access to the Wish product targeting functionality. It helps you to better identify potentialities and business possibilities within your existing product category.
Things to consider if selling on Wish
In case you’d like to start selling on Wish.com, it’s important to have a look at their restrictions:
- In case you’d like to offer branded products, you’ll need to be an Authorized Seller with an agreement or authorization letter from the trademark owner that will be required by Wish.com.
- You need to be selling new products, neither used nor refurbished products. Only brand new products can be listed in the marketplace.
- It’s not a recommended marketplace to offer high-end or luxury products as Wish.com is known to offer quality products at an affordable price.
What can I sell on Wish marketplace?
In case those restrictions are not affecting your business, you’ll be glad to know that Wish.com has more than 300 million active users seeking almost everything from electronic gadgets, mobile phones, all kind of fashion and clothing, babies accessories, furniture, decoration, bags, and many other products. It has great potential to make your store sales grow with barely any risk as Wish.com is not working with seller flat fees. You’ll just be charged once the product listed is sold.
There are some best practices to sell on Wish.com that will definitely increase your sales and expand your impression rates:
- Try to offer affordable worldwide shipping options to your customers.
- Try to set the product prices as low as possible with MSRP information.
- Try to work extensively your promotions with item images, selections, and keywords.
- Try to include some products under “Wish Express”.
Why is selling with Koongo beneficial
Koongo has recently implemented an API solution to integrate your store with Wish.com. From now on your product prices, stocks level and new products will be synchronized effortlessly, in real time, by the means of API. Your data will be always up to date and automatically modified once any change is made on your store. You’ll have the chance to adapt your offers, product and shipping prices before other merchants to offer always the best possible deal.
Additionally, selling on Wish with Koongo is offering many other advanced features such as:
- Advanced filtering features: You can filter almost everything to export only what is needed. From product attributes to specific keywords. With Koongo, all your attribute data can be used with filtering purposes.
- Category mapping features: You can map your existing categories with the ones provided by Wish marketplace. Always up to date category structure in order to include your products under the appropriate category.
- Transformation features: You will be able to edit and transform all your catalog attribute information and data thanks to Koongo in-built transformation tools. The currency conversion and exchange rate tool, the extended conditional tools. The advanced attribute edition and the use of regular expressions to perform a product price uplift or attribute edition automatically will definitely improve your data feed quality and save you a countless hour of work.
As you may know, Koongo is offering full support for more than +500 marketplaces and selling channels worldwide, including Wish. You won’t regret giving Koongo a chance. It fully supports any existing platform from Shopify, Magento, Prestashop, CCV Shop to any 3rd party Custom Platform. You just need to sign up to check how Koongo is capable to boost your sales. There’s no risk associated, 30 days Free Trial period and Full money back guarantee.
For more details you may contact us at email@example.com. We'll be happy to help you with the Wish.com integration.