Logic4 helps wholesale distributors and retailers by providing ERP & e-commerce software. Above all, the Logic4 software replaces multiple systems with the use of one central, cloud-based platform to improve operational efficiency for its customers. Therefore the clients can do everything on Logic4 avoiding the annoying use of several platforms to perform tasks related to purchasing stock logistics and accounts.
Logic4 is software that is made to help small to medium-sized trading companies that look for a combination of online and offline business. As a specialist in wholesale and retail, Logic4 listens carefully to what is going on in these branches.
How does Logic4 work?
Wholesale distributors and retailers apply their own corporate visual identity while working with Logic4. A Software as a Service (SaaS) solution with the characteristics of a “white label product”. Logic4 supports omnichannel e-commerces in a broad variety of areas for B2B and B2C.
Logic4 has been developed with many advantages for his clients like the following examples.
Firstly, it has a responsive and adaptive design to be efficient across the different devices as desktop, tablet and mobile. And therefore the customers can be better served.
It also gives the freedom to customize the contents, pages and layout of the webshops so the brand identity can be highlighted much better.
The presence of a cash registering systems helps to easily handle both B2B and B2C sales at the counter or in store.
A SRM automatically places the orders, processes the deliveries and tracks back the order and, moreover, a trip planning finds out the best routes for the delivery service. The logistic part is so covered.
It is also possible to manager all product information (including images and price agreements with the suppliers) in the same central system.
The online marketplaces that are supported by Koongo
Koongo synchronizes orders for many online sales platforms such as eBay, Miinto, idealo, Amazon, Beslist.nl, Wish, or Bol.com.
If you want to have some more details, please see the market integration manuals below:
Koongo’s benefits for the Logic4’s users
- Hundreds of sales channels. You can connect to over 500 websites to compare prices, sales platforms, affiliate channels.
- Process the orders in your store. Koongo transfers orders from the platform to your store and your inventory will be automatically synchronized . This feature can be used with platforms like Miinto, eBay, Amazon, Idealo, Beslist.nl and Bol.com.
- Product data always up to date. The API integration updates your product data on Koongo immediately. It also exports the updated data to all connected channels. You can also use the API integration with platforms like Amazon, Cdiscount.com, eBay, Bol.com or Wish.com.
- Select specific products for each platform. Advanced filter options are available and they will help you to select the right product group.
- Increase the popularity of your product using category mapping. Koongo category mapping helps to easily map the categories of your store. Therefore your product can be recognized online and, therefore, you can get more customers.
- Check the performance of your product. The integration of Koongo with Google Analytics is very important. It offers an accurate overview of product performance in order to help you to drive your sales. Only profitable products can be selected for each sales channel. In other words you avoid spending for losers.
- Enrich your product data. You can extract a specific text from the product description and merge the product data. Easily adjust your product data with Koongo to meet all channel data requirements.
- Update product prices for each sales channel. You can also increase the product prices in order to cover sales or shipping costs.
- Intuitive interface. Koongo offers an intuitive interface for creating and optimizing product data.
In conclusion, all these features allow your store to have the visibility it deserves and, as a result, to be successful in the market.
Are you already using the Koongo service? Well, we can transfer your account.
So, are you ready to use the Koongo service for Logic4? Contact us at email@example.com.
We can help you to connect your Logic4 store to your Koongo account.
If you use Logic4 start our free 30-day trial
Now begin the trial period with Koongo and enjoy Koongo for 30 days for FREE. You will have full access to the Koongo features for a month. And you will have a complete assistance in order to help you with the set up.
If you have any problems please write us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Do you need some more information about the integration of Logic4?
Check out our Logic4 Integration Manual and start to sell your goods.