The Koongo Connector for Magento2 version 2.4.0. has brought several important improvements and also bug fixes for the Koongo Magento 2 plugin.
One of the main features is the Koongo Service for Magento2 option. This functionality allows activating the Amazon, Beslist, eBay, Bol.com, idealo, Miinto or Wish marketplace order managements for Magento 2 platform. So you will have a wide choice to sell your products online using an advanced CMS like Magento.
The Connector version 2.4.0 is fully compatible with all Magento 2.4.x and lower versions. For more information, please check the Connector version 2.4.0 release notes below.
Connector version 2.4.0: Release notes
The new connector version has brought some new improvements and also some bug fixes. Firstly let’s have a look at the improvements, then we can see the key bug fixes.
- Magento 2.4 compatibility.
- Product url created from url_key (not url_path).
- Regular cache flush removed at profile execution by cron.
- Refunds synchronization. (Koongo Service)
- Import stock filter. (Koongo Service)
- Multiselect attribute option value export for a selected store and only admin option values were exported before the fix.
- Webhook event manager error fix. (Koongo Service)
- Additional image export fix.
- Category export and filtering fix.
- Tier price export (Magento EE)
Install package of connector for Magento2
You can download the Koongo Connector for Magento2, version 2.4.0 install package in your Koongo account.
Upgrade instructions of connector for Magento2
In case your Support and Updates period is expired, you can renew it easily in the Koongo Store.
Koongo Connector for Magento2: 30-day free trial
Are you not a Koongo Connector user? Try a 30-day free trial to test the new Magento improvements and bug fixes that can help you to improve the success and profitability of your business.Continue reading →