Hello Magento 2 users,
as you probably registered the new Magento 2.2.5 version was released. The Magento latest version includes multiple enhancements to product security and several bug fixes. For more details, you can check the Magento 2.2.5 Release Notes.
Here in Koongo, we tested the Magento 2.2.5 with the Koongo Connector for Magento 2 and upgraded the Connector plugin to ensure the Koongo Connector is fully compatible with Magento 2.2.5. The new Connector for Magento 2 – version 2.2.0 is available in your Koongo account now!
Connector 2.2.0 release notes
- Upgrade – Magento 2.2.5 compatibility
- Upgrade – Childs only mode => Export variants and standalone products without variants (not parent products).
- Upgrade – Special price is not exported if it is empty and it has a valid date range.
- Upgrade – Recommended “Export out of stock products” settings adjusted automatically into new profiles.
- Fix – Dot at the end of product link, if product URL suffix set to “/”
- Fix – Multiple profile execution issues (in Magento 2.2.2)
- Fix – Wee tax cache reload error.
- Fix – SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column ‘cpf2.include_in_feed_value’ in ‘field list’.
If interested in the upgrade to the Connector version 2.2.0 please follow the upgrade instructions or contact us at email@example.com. In case your Support and Updates period is expired you can renew it easily in the Koongo Store.
Not a Koongo customer? Try a 30-day free trial for the Koongo Connector for Magento 2.Continue reading →