The Koongo Connector for Magento 2 version 2.3.0. introduces several important features and bug fixes for the Koongo Magento 2 plugin.
One of the new features is the Koongo Service for Magento 2 option. This functionality allows activating Amazon, eBay, Miinto, Beslist, Bol.com or idealo marketplace order management for Magento 2 platform.
The Connector version 2.3.0 is fully compatible with all Magento 2.3.x and lower versions. For more information, please check the Connector version 2.3.0 release notes below.
Connector version 2.3.0: Release notes
- New feature – Possibility to connect to Koongo Service for Magento 2
- New feature – Multi-Source Inventory support for Magento 2.3.x. Export product quantity and stock status from stock related to the selected store.
- New feature – Customer group selection for product price export.
- New feature – Possibility to export parent product categories/media gallery for the product variants (child products).
- New feature – Possibility to use regular expressions with parameters at attribute value rewrite.
- New feature – Tier price export for selected channels (e.g. Google Shopping).>
- Improvement – Only configurable, grouped and bundle products are considered as parent products and only simple products are exported as child products. E.g. Bundle product can’t be exported as a child product of the grouped product.
- Improvement – Possibility to export products attributes values (e.g. description) which contains double-quotes.
- Improvement – Media gallery export speed-up
- Improvement – XML feed content formatted as pretty XML
- Bugfix – Fixed problem with the encoding of local characters in feed preview.
- Bugfix – Product sort problem fixed.
- Bugfix – Bugfix – Fixed issues with export profiles grid filtering and mass profile execution (or removal). (Issue related to Magento 2.3.x)
- Bugfix – The shipping cost table is erased when the export profile saved. (Issue related to Magento 2.3.x)
- Bugfix – PHP 7.2 compatibility. Minor updates.
- Bugfix – Missing “.html” suffix
- Bugfix – feed template params update fixed
Connector version 2.3.0: Install package
You can download the Koongo Connector for Magento 2, version 2.3.0 install package in your Koongo account.
Connector version 2.3.0: Upgrade instructions
For Koongo Connector for Magento – version 2.3.0 upgrade information please check the upgrade instructions. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case your Support and Updates period is expired, you can renew it easily in the Koongo Store.
Koongo Connector for Magento 2: 30-day free trial
Are you not a Koongo Connector user? Try a 30-day free trial for the Koongo Connector for Magento 2.Continue reading →