Koongo would like to announce the release of the German version of the Koongo as a Service. Your Koongo account is now available in the German language!
Koongo is currently focused on support of various German channels like Allyouneed.com, Yatego, LadenZeile.de, and Idealo.de. Our main goal is to offer you as user-friendly channel integration process as possible. The part of this process is the Koongo German environment so you are able to use Koongo service in your language and through that, to achieve better results.
Koongo as a Service dashboard
Benefits of Koongo as a Service
- Export your product data to more than 500 channels – includes comparison websites, marketplaces, or affiliate channels. Publishing your product data on various channels will increase the traffic to your store.
- API product data synchronization is available for various channels – e.g. Amazon, Bol.com
- Filter and export selected product data based on an attribute or category filtering. For more details please check Koongo documentation.
- Mapping categories option available – map your store categories to related channel categories to get a higher ranking of your store and products.
- Google Analytics Integration – Koongo app integrates easily with Google Analytics to import the performance statistics of your products.
- Always up-to-date product data feeds – the feed templates are updated on a regular basis to cover the latest changes in a channel feed template specification.
- 30-day free trial available – you can test fully functional Koongo service within 30-day for free!
Affili.net, Amazon, Atosho.com, Beslist.nl, Bizrate, Bol.com, Ciao, Cleafs.com, Criteo, eBay, Daisycon, Fashionchick, Fruugo, Google, Idealo, Kelkoo, Marktplaats Admarkt, Miinto, Pixmania.com, Pricegrabber, Pricerunner, Pricesavvy, Scoupz, Spartoo, Shop.com, ShopAlike, Shopmania, Shopstyle, Shopwiki, Shopzilla, Storesquare.be, Tradedoubler.com, Tradetracker.com, Trendsales, Twenga, Yatego, Webgains, Wish.com, Wupti.com
You can find all supported channels at Koongo website, section Channels.Continue reading →