Cdiscount was launched in August 2011. This marketplace allows third-party merchants to sell their products on Cdiscount.com, an e-commerce leader in France. Sellers can access a base of more than 9 million active customers and benefit from traffic of 19 million unique visitors per month.
Cdiscount accounts for more than 42 million online offers and currently represents more than 36% of Cdiscount total Gross Merchandise Volume. It is, therefore, the unavoidable marketplace to conquer the French market.
This French platform has a team of multilingual e-commerce experts to support all professional vendors.
To support the development of their activity, Cdiscount developed specific services to accompany the sellers:
- Cdiscount Fulfilment, which provides sellers with Cdiscount logistics expertise (receipt, storage, packing, shipping),
- Cdiscount Ads, which allows sellers to boost their visibility on the Cdiscount website,
- Connections via API and with the most important flow aggregators on the market.
Cdiscount also launched two new services this year:
- The Cdiscount Transport can ship not only your Cdiscount orders but also the orders you have from other websites, whether there are from France or Europe using the rates negotiated with our partner carriers.
- And Cdiscount Marketing services that also allow you to optimize marketing campaigns for YOUR website!
In April 2017, the Cdiscount Pro Marketplace was born, allowing all sellers to take advantage of a new opportunity: selling to professional customers.
For more details, please contact Cdiscount.
The last but not the least, thanks to the partnership with Koongo new Cdiscount clients can get 3 months free of charge in 2021 on the French marketplace.
So, if you want to register and get 3 months of Cdiscount free of charge, please use the Cdiscount registration form while you can.
The Cdiscount marketplace is available for all Koongo users.Continue reading →