Cdiscount Marketplace was launched in August 2011 and allows third-party merchants to sell their products on Cdiscount.com, an e-commerce leader in France. Sellers can access a base of more than 9 million active customers and benefit from a traffic of 19 million unique visitors per month.
Cdiscount Marketplace accounts for more than 42 million online offers and currently represents more than 36% of Cdiscount total Gross Merchandise Volume. Cdiscount Marketplace is, therefore, the unavoidable marketplace to conquer the French market.
A team of multilingual e-commerce experts is dedicated to all Cdiscount professional vendors.
Cdiscount marketplace benefits
To support the development of their activity, specific services have been developed to accompany the sellers:
- Cdiscount Fulfilment, which provides sellers with Cdiscount logistics expertise (receipt, storage, packing, shipping),
- Cdiscount Ads, which allows sellers to boost their visibility on Cdiscount website,
- Connections via API and with the most important flow aggregators on the market.
Two new Cdiscount services were also launched this year:
- The Cdiscount Transport offer which offers to ship not only your Cdiscount orders but also the orders you have from other websites, whether there are from France or Europe using the rates negotiated with our partner carriers.
- And Cdiscount Marketing services that allow you to optimize marketing campaigns for YOUR website!
In April 2017, the Cdiscount Pro Marketplace was born, allowing all sellers to take advantage of a new opportunity: selling to professional customers.
Cdiscount marketplace integration
The Cdiscount marketplace is available for all Koongo as a service users.Continue reading →