we are happy to announce the new version of the Koongo Connector for Magento 1.
Check the major improvements of the latest 220.127.116.11. version!
- Beslist Shopitem API connection for product synchronization integrated in module - see Beslist submission guideline. Please contact Koongo support in case you need any assistance with the adjustment
- Preview feed file + FTP client - check uploaded feed file directly
- Duplicate profile - simply create similar profile and adjust required changes for product filter and other settings
- Speed up export process and decrease memory consumption when category/product filter is used
- Category export filtering
- Automatic CSV file correction - remove text enclosures, end of line characters and column delimiters from attribute values
- Export multiple select attributes in prefix or suffix of feed attribute
- Fixed exception in module configuration if flat catalog is not re-indexed
- Server info available only if debug mode is available
- Fixed: Notice: Undefined variable: SQL in magento root/app/code/community/Nostress/Nscexport/Model/Mysql4/Cache/Categorymaxlevel.php on line 1
- Fixed: Unable to generate an export. SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column '(REPLACE(nccp.category_path,'/',' ; '))' in 'field list'
The version 18.104.22.168. contains Bestlist API connection for transfer products from Koongo to Beslist.
If you are interested in Beslist Order transfer to your Magento please vote here.
Follow the upgrade instructions to get the latest version 22.214.171.124 today!
If your Support and Updates period has expired you may renew it easily in Koongo Store.
Feel free to contact Koongo support in case you need any assistance.