Summer season is about to start so don't miss the opportunity and get ready for summer sales with Twenga! The beginning of July is the launch of Summer Sales period in France, Spain and Italy. Here we bring you four simple tips to ensure your summer sales on Twenga period runs smoothly.
1. Make sure that the products and prices in your Twenga feeds are up-to-date.
- Actually, just check your product catalog as with Koongo your product feeds are always up-to-date.
2. Do not change the <designation> field.
- Doing so will mean that the reduced price of the product cannot be highlighted. Equally, promotional text should not be added here, but rather in the <description> field.
3. Add new products to feeds
- Do new products need to be indexed for the sales? Start adding them from today, making sure that <item_display> = 0 if they should be hidden for now. Once all your products are ready change the value to <item_display> = 1.
4. Only show the reduced price
- Only show the new price in the <price> field. Twenga system will detect the price reduction and show your products as being on sale.
One moment, not yet selling on Twenga? Learn more about Twenga.