Dear Magento 1 user,
Koongo Connector for Magento 1, version 188.8.131.52 is now ready for you. We fixed several known issues and added a couple of updates to improve Connector functionality. This version is fully compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206. For more information, please check version 220.127.116.11 release notes below.
You can download the latest Connector version in your Koongo account.
Koongo also supports Magento order synchronization for Amazon, Beslist.nl, Bol.com, and Miinto marketplaces.
Connector 18.104.22.168 release notes
- (Improvement) PHP 7.2 compatibility - Connector for Magento 1, ver 22.214.171.124 is fully compatible with PHP 7.2
- (Improvement) Magento 126.96.36.199 compatibility - Connector for Magento 1, ver 188.8.131.52 is fully compatible with Magento 184.108.40.206
- (New feature) Export Tax name and Tax class id - tax_name and tax_class_id attributes are supported
- (New feature) Regular expressions - possibility to use regular expressions with parameters at attribute value rewrite
- (Improvement) Bundle product quantity - calculation of bundle product quantity for product feed export
- (Improvement) Special character export - possibility to export products attributes values (e.g. description) which contains double-quotes
- (Bugfix) Attribute filter - category feed export issue when advanced filter applied is fixed
- (Bugfix) Quantity below zero export - quantity below zero export issue is fixed
Marketplace order synchronization
Koongo supports order synchronization for Amazon, Beslist.nl, Bol.com, and Miinto marketplaces. Order sync feature enables you to perform all order-related actions directly in your Magento backend. You can process marketplace orders just like those from your store. Your marketplace orders can be connected to your information system and your logistics partners.
For more information about order sync please check the manual below.
Marketplace order manuals
Check related marketplace order manual.
- Amazon - Magento order manual
- Beslist.nl - Magento order manual
- Bol.com - Magento order manual
- Miinto - Magento order manual
If you have any questions, just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help you with the setup.
Upgrade your Connector for Magento
If your Support and Updates period is expired you can renew it easily in your Koongo Store.
You are not a Koongo customer?
Try a 30-day free trial for the Koongo Connector for Magento 1.