Dear Magento users,
a new Koongo Connector for Magento, version 220.127.116.11 is ready for you. Beside several known issue fixes, there are also a couple of updates available to improve Connector functionality. For more details, please check the version 18.104.22.168 release notes below.
Connector 22.214.171.124 release notes
- Configurable, bundle and grouped products export improvement - during product export are their price, quantity and stock availability calculated from their child product values
- Beslist.nl ShopItem API v3 update - version 2 is upgraded to version 3
- Special price update - the special price value is exported only if it is not empty and has a valid date range
- Automatic adjustment of out of stock products export - implemented for selected channels
- Default feed export period modification - adjusted from once a day to once in 4 hours
- Fix for FTP feed submission process
- Fix - Sort by product id + export only parent products - fix for Error: ERROR OCCURED SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'pcpf.entity_id' in 'field list'
- Fix - Export category path from multiple categories
If you are interested in the Connector version 126.96.36.199 upgrade, please follow the upgrade instructions or contact us at email@example.com. In case your Support and Updates period is expired you can renew it easily in the Koongo Store.
Not a Koongo customer? Try a 30-day free trial for the Koongo Connector for Magento.